If you would like to notify us of an unauthorised vehicle on your property, simply fill in all the required fields including at least three images of the offending vehicle and submit the information.
Please ensure you first take a look at our example images on this page to ensure the evidence you submit is correct and of use. Should you require further assistance or training please contact us on 0844 8797 994 and we will be happy to help.
Your details will not be passed to any third party including the offender and will only be used if we need more information or want to inform of how to improve the data provided. Capital2Coast is registered with the ICO and all information will be confidential in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Required images of offending vehicle:
- Full view of front window screen
- Ticket, sign and registration all in the same photograph if possible or ticket and registration and registration and sign
Optional images of offending vehicle:
- Extra non-compulsory photographs: evidence of the reason the vehicle is subject to enforcement i.e: dashboard/seats/floor/parked in access area etc may be useful
Add this page to your iPhone home screen
- While on the page that you wish to create a shortcut for, tap the icon at the bottom of your iPhone screen depicting an arrow that looks like it’s trying to get away from a square.
- Then tap “Add to Home Screen”.
- You’ll be asked to choose a name for the home screen icon – enter ‘Enforcement Uploader’ for example.
- That’s it!
Add this page to your Android home screen
- Press the ‘Menu’ button on your Android. This will either be 3 little dots symbol at the top right of your screen or simply by tapping the bottom left hand button that you usually press to bring up menu options.
- Then press the Star symbol on the menu that has appeared. Pressing the star symbol will bring you into the bookmarks menu. From here you can edit the web page’s name and select which bookmarks folder you want to save it into.
- Now, go back to the Browser settings menu (refer to step 1) and then open the ‘Bookmarks’ folder. Locate your newly created bookmark (Capital2Coast in this case), press and hold your finger on this bookmark, you will see a new menu appear and in the list will be an option ‘Add to Home Screen’ – press this option.
- That’s it!